From: Connie on
How do I add a new storage folder and have it appear alphabetically? Some of
them are that way, but the new ones I add, now, are not. Help?
--
conniejohn
From: PvdG42 on

"Connie" <Connie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add a new storage folder and have it appear alphabetically? Some
> of
> them are that way, but the new ones I add, now, are not. Help?
> --
> conniejohn

I'll guess that you might be referring to Storage Folders in Windows Live
Mail?

If so, asking in this .NET programming discussion group is unlikely to get
you much help.

For Live Mail support, go here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?categoryid=70451999-d502-4a2c-a3c2-3fbcb0282e01