From: -mhd on
Is there a shorter way to express the following using a value indicating how many @ to
use? It just gets tedious counting those little buggers out.

Format$(sString, "!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@")

-mhd
From: Mike Williams on
"-mhd" <not_real(a)invalid.com> wrote in message

> Is there a shorter way to express the following using a value
> indicating how many @ to use? It just gets tedious counting
> those little buggers out.
> Format$(sString, "!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@")

Not sure whether that is meant as a joke or not, but have you tried:

Format$(sString, "!" & String$(45, "@"))

Mike

From: -mhd on
"Mike Williams" <Mike(a)WhiskeyAndCoke.com> wrote:

>"-mhd" <not_real(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
>
>> Is there a shorter way to express the following using a value
>> indicating how many @ to use? It just gets tedious counting
>> those little buggers out.
>
>Not sure whether that is meant as a joke or not, but have you tried:
>
> Format$(sString, "!" & String$(45, "@"))
>
>Mike

Thanks! I wasn't joking just trying wrong methods. Nothing has clicked for me today. I
even burnt a frozen pizza.

-mhd

Pages: 1
Prev: Winsock