From: John on
I have an SQL 2008 Standard server and I have a project manager asking if
'Studio Management Reporting Services' are installed. I can't find anything
labeled like this in the SQL 2008 program group. I have Reporting Services
Configuration Manager and SQL Server Management Studio listed. Is what
she's asking for correct?

Thanks,

John

From: Tibor Karaszi on
There is no tool with that name. I think you should ask her to explain more
what this tool does. Could be SSMS, or the RS Config tool or perhaps
BIDS....

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp

From: John Bell on
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:29:16 -0400, "John" <bsmith(a)aol.com> wrote:

>I have an SQL 2008 Standard server and I have a project manager asking if
>'Studio Management Reporting Services' are installed. I can't find anything
>labeled like this in the SQL 2008 program group. I have Reporting Services
>Configuration Manager and SQL Server Management Studio listed. Is what
>she's asking for correct?
>
>Thanks,
>
>John

You need to get this clarified. It is probably means Reporting
Services http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159106.aspx or
Custom reports in SQL Server Management Studio
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb153684.aspx but it could be
something totally different!

John
From: John on
I talked to her. She doen't know what she is talking about at this point.
She is going to clarify with one of her consultants.

Thanks for the help

John