From: Wissam Bazzoun on
i am working in MS access 2007 , I have a subform contains two fields
customer name (type text) and customer selected (type yes/no) , one of these
customer has a value 'ALL' , the question is :
is there a way when i click in the customer selected field that has the
customer name 'ALL' , to select all the records of the customer (mean add
tic in all customer selected) ?
any one could tell me how to do that ?
From: David Lloyd on
Wissam:

I don't have all the information I would like. That being said, there are a
couple approaches you could try. One is to access the subform's recordset
property, iterate through each item and set the yes/no field to yes or no
(assuming a bound subform). Another method would be to create an update
query, run it, and the requery the subform. Both methods would be done in
the checkbox click event. You could use the docmd.Echo method to control
the screen updating (optional).

David Lloyd
Lemington Consulting
http://lemingtonit.com