From: RA Brown on
Erin Ducharme wrote:
> Can you please subscribe me to the mailing lists?
>
> For the discuss(a)openoffice.org, can I please be subscribe to the Digest version?
>
> Thank you,
> Erin

Hi Erin,

No one can subscribe for you, you have to do it. Go to
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html , scroll down till you see the
list of mailing list. Select the one you wish to subscribe to. You
will receive an auto message that you must reply to, this is to prevent
someone causing problems by adding people that do not want to be added.

Hope this helps.

--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Claire Newell on
Stop emailing me!!!

Claire Newell
 SAM Practice, a Kelway Group Company
 Office: +44 (0)8456 345 162

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

From: Brad Rogers on
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:49:51 +0100
Claire Newell <Claire.Newell(a)sampractice.com> wrote:

Hello Claire,

> Stop emailing me!!!

You've subscribed to a mailing list. The only person that can undo that
is you. Instructions are included at the foot of most emails to the
list.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is
From: Alan Meadows on
I am not, don't know who you are even.
Must be some virus. Put me into your spam

On 14 July 2010 10:49, Claire Newell <Claire.Newell(a)sampractice.com> wrote:

> Stop emailing me!!!
>
> Claire Newell
> SAM Practice, a Kelway Group Company
> Office: +44 (0)8456 345 162
>

> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached
> hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the
> intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering
> this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
> notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review,
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its
> attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal
> and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail
> and then delete this message, including any attachments.

Monarch Marketing Communications
The Studio,
Msida Valley Road,
Msida MSD 9023
Malta
Tel: +356 21490050
Fax: +356 21490052
Mobile: +356 79060263
From: Barbara Duprey on
Erin Ducharme wrote:
> Can you please subscribe me to the mailing lists?
>
> For the discuss(a)openoffice.org, can I please be subscribe to the Digest version?
>
> Thank you,
> Erin

We're just other users of OOo and have no authority to do that, but all
of the subscriptions work the same way. To subscribe to the regular
version of users, for example, send a message to
users-subscribe-erin.ducharme=yahoo.ca(a)openoffice.org (the subject and
content don't matter, just the address). You should very soon get a
confirmation message; reply to that, and the subscription will be
completed and you'll get a "Welcome" message.

To subscribe to the discuss digest, the message would be to
discuss-digest-subscribe-erin.ducharme=yahoo.ca(a)openoffice.org. The
confirmation and welcome messages will be similar, and the list messages
will be attached to the digest as .ezm files.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org