From: Brian Scott on
Hello,

I am having am issue subtracting two arrays with string elements.

I have the following?

a = ["StringA", "StringB", "StringC"]

b = ["StringC"]

How to I subtract the two arrays so I have a new array with the
following?

result = ["StringA", "StringB"]

Thanks

From: Gary Wright on

On Feb 12, 2010, at 8:43 PM, Brian Scott wrote:
> How to I subtract the two arrays so I have a new array with the
> following?
>
> result = ["StringA", "StringB"]

You've almost answered your own question:

>> a = ["StringA", "StringB", "StringC"]
=> ["StringA", "StringB", "StringC"]

?> b = ["StringC"]
=> ["StringC"]
>> a - b
=> ["StringA", "StringB"]

Gary Wright

From: Diego Soreira on
Hi Brian,

if you have the following arrays:

a = ["StringA", "StringB", "StringC"]

b = ["StringC"]

should do the following:

c = a-b
c = ["StringA", "StringB"]

Bye.

Sorry, about my english Tarzan...jeje...

I am having am issue subtracting two arrays with string elements.

I have the following?

a = ["StringA", "StringB", "StringC"]

b = ["StringC"]

How to I subtract the two arrays so I have a new array with the
following?

result = ["StringA", "StringB"]

Thanks

Yahoo! Cocina