From: Skip Evans on
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a good Subversion client for Ubuntu?

Thanks,
Skip

--
====================================
Skip Evans
From: shiplu on
On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Skip Evans <skip(a)bigskypenguin.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good Subversion client for Ubuntu?

If you use an ide, there should be a subversion client for it. its
better to manage from ide.
Beside this, in kubuntu or ubuntu with kde you can use kdesvn, Its great.
Don't know about GTK. But there should be.

You can find all the subversion related package list by this following
command (without $ sign)

$ apt-cache search subversion

--
Shiplu Mokaddim
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
From: Nathan Rixham on
shiplu wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Skip Evans <skip(a)bigskypenguin.com> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Can anyone recommend a good Subversion client for Ubuntu?
>>

> If you use an ide, there should be a subversion client for it. its
> better to manage from ide.

eclipse + pdt2 + subversive/svnkit = works (very well) for me

Pages: 1
Prev: Weird Array Issue...
Next: http vs https