From: Phil Hunt on
I have a image box I use as a command button, because I can easily stretch
it. It works well except it provides no visual clue on clicking. Does anyone
have suggestion ? Thanks

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Phil Hunt wrote:
> I have a image box I use as a command button, because I can easily stretch
> it. It works well except it provides no visual clue on clicking. Does anyone
> have suggestion ? Thanks

Flip images on MouseDown/MouseUp.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: David Kaye on
"Phil Hunt" <aaa(a)aaa.com> wrote:
>I have a image box I use as a command button, because I can easily stretch
>it. It works well except it provides no visual clue on clicking. Does anyone
>have suggestion ? Thanks

The more you use controls for unintended functions the more confusing they
become to users. I'd stick with using command buttons if you're going to show
visual cues.

From: Phil Hunt on
How do I flip it ?

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Phil Hunt wrote:
>>> I have a image box I use as a command button, because I can easily stretch
>>> it. It works well except it provides no visual clue on clicking. Does
>>> anyone have suggestion ? Thanks
>>
>> Flip images on MouseDown/MouseUp.
>
> How do I flip it ?

Assign a different image to the Picture property, as appropriate.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org