From: vijayabhaskar reddy on
Hello group,

Can you please suggest me any web sites which will teach programming
for beginners. Easy and simple to understand.
From: Rick Rothstein on
Here is a free online tutorial that might help you get started...

http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf

Over on the left side of this web page...

http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-training/microsoft-excel-training-courses.html

are listed some more free tutorials that you might find interesting as well.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Mike H on
Hi,

You could do worse than hang around these forums. here's a good website

Mike

question.