From: Philangr8 on
I need a formular that add a specific criteria or else just put a Zero. For
example:
I want to added column a with all January's data in column b or else just
place zero fi there's no data.

a b
January 12
February 24
March 36
January 26
March 10
February 11
From: Luke M on
Did you try reading the help file on the SUMIF function? (or maybe COUNTIF?)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M