From: MyLan on
Hi,
I tried to do a sumifs for my simple spreadsheet but could make it works. I
have a table with EmpID column, Plan elem, and the weighted avg %, I want to
sum the weighted avg % for all the plan elem = 1 per empID. Note that one
emp have multiple plan elems. Please help...Thanks, MyLan

EmpID Plan Elem weighted avg%
1 1 20
1 2 10
1 3 10