From: granite stone on
I read an article that the moon's force on the mantle might give us
magma and magma is not chemical. In the same way some of the larger
planets may have a pull on our sun's mantle giving us solar
radiation. Since the sun spins every 6 days the spin travels through
the pull on the sun's mantle, energy, huge amounts of it, is given
off. If all stars are suns, you could say each star has planet
pulling on each sun's mantle.

Jon Riley
Toronto
From: BURT on
On Nov 15, 6:56 pm, granite stone <jrblackwa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I read an article that the moon's force on the mantle might give us
> magma and magma is not chemical.  In the same way some of the larger
> planets may have a pull on our sun's mantle giving us solar
> radiation.  Since the sun spins every 6 days the spin travels through
> the pull on the sun's mantle, energy, huge amounts of it, is given
> off.  If all stars are suns, you could say each star has planet
> pulling on each sun's mantle.
>
> Jon Riley
> Toronto

The aether of the sun is more important.

Mitch Raemsch
From: granite stone on
On Nov 15, 10:11 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 6:56 pm, granite stone <jrblackwa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I read an article that the moon's force on the mantle might give us
> > magma and magma is not chemical.  In the same way some of the larger
> > planets may have a pull on our sun's mantle giving us solar
> > radiation.  Since the sun spins every 6 days the spin travels through
> > the pull on the sun's mantle, energy, huge amounts of it, is given
> > off.  If all stars are suns, you could say each star has planet
> > pulling on each sun's mantle.
>
> > Jon Riley
> > Toronto
>
> The aether of the sun is more important.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

If you google tidal forces Io, lots come up from NASA.
From: BURT on
On Nov 15, 7:34 pm, granite stone <jrblackwa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 10:11 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 15, 6:56 pm, granite stone <jrblackwa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I read an article that the moon's force on the mantle might give us
> > > magma and magma is not chemical.  In the same way some of the larger
> > > planets may have a pull on our sun's mantle giving us solar
> > > radiation.  Since the sun spins every 6 days the spin travels through
> > > the pull on the sun's mantle, energy, huge amounts of it, is given
> > > off.  If all stars are suns, you could say each star has planet
> > > pulling on each sun's mantle.
>
> > > Jon Riley
> > > Toronto
>
> > The aether of the sun is more important.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> If you google tidal forces Io, lots come up from NASA.- Hide quoted text -

Tidal forces mean that gravity can pass through itself demonstrated by
the moon and earth.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Androcles on

"granite stone" <jrblackwatch(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I read an article that the moon's force on the mantle might give us
> magma and magma is not chemical. In the same way some of the larger
> planets may have a pull on our sun's mantle giving us solar
> radiation. Since the sun spins every 6 days the spin travels through
> the pull on the sun's mantle, energy, huge amounts of it, is given
> off. If all stars are suns, you could say each star has planet
> pulling on each sun's mantle.
>
> Jon Riley
> Toronto

The theory you are talking about applies to the Earth's crust,
which is being flexed by the Moon's pull just as the oceans
are and produce tides. That flexing produces heat, just as a
car's tyres heat up when flexed.
Saying the sun has a mantle is like saying an orange has albumen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_white