From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> Hey BD. Starting to use bad words. Sure looks like it

You really are becoming confused, aren't you?

Stop playing games, tell the truth, apologise to everyone for being
f*ckwit and ask for God's forgiveness.

Life for you might then improve. What have you got to lose, Peter?

Enjoy your day! :)

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in
>
>> Peter Foldes wrote:
>>> Hey BD. Starting to use bad words. Sure looks like it
>>>

>> You really are becoming confused, aren't you?
>>
>> Stop playing games, tell the truth, apologise to everyone for being
>> f*ckwit and ask for God's forgiveness.
>
> Why don't you show a good faith effort and begin. I'll wait.

I did! I attended the Alpha Course. :)

I highly recommend it, Dustin. Details, here: http://alphausa.org/

HTH
--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in
>
>> http://alphausa.org/
>
> Wow... that site almost overloaded this box, BD. :) Alot of flash. heh.

There is no more powerful force, Dustin! :)

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:

While I do feel a supreme creator most certainly exists ....

I'm just *SO* pleased to hear you say that!

You are 100% correct, too! :)

--
Dave

From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> ASCII<me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bd75c8a.1473437(a)EDCBIC:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> While I do feel a supreme creator most certainly exists
>>
>> exists as a creation of whom?
>
> I haven't the foggiest idea. I guess you could dismiss it and say mankind?
> But, if you take a look around, the wiring in the human body for example..
> too much precision to have been created by smashing random dna/rna samples
> together. :)

You are becoming wise beyond your years, Dustin! ;)

I believe that you are 100% correct - again!

--
Dave