From: Prabhu Chawandi on
Hi All,
I have got Magiccard's ENDURA Card printer, which I am trying
to use on linux. Can I get any clues, whether this device is
supported by Linux kernel.
This Device has the USB interface. If not support, what I have to do
to get it working on Linux.

Your inputs are invaluable.

Thanks,
Prabhu
From: Prabhu Chawandi on
Hi All,

any one adressing it ?

Thanks in advance,
Prabhu

From: Greg KH on
On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 02:38:40PM +0530, Prabhu Chawandi wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have got Magiccard's ENDURA Card printer, which I am trying
> to use on linux. Can I get any clues, whether this device is
> supported by Linux kernel.

If it follows the USB printer specification, yes, the kernel supports
it.

Does your device follow that standard?

thanks,

greg k-h