From: IanC on
Is there any way to suppress Worksheet_SelectionChange in instances where
the selection change comes from a programmed command rather than user
action?

--
Ian

From: B Lynn B on
Application.EnableEvents = False

Insert just before the line of code that would otherwise trigger the event.
Make sure you always get it set back to True before code stops executing,
whether by error handler or before end/exit sub.

From: IanC on
Many thanks to B Lynn B & Tim Williams.

Application.EnableEvents = False does exactly what I need.

--
IanC