From: wwilcox37 on
My name is William Wilcox, I work with the Euro Lottery. I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of 4,528,000 GBP, should you be willing to assist me in this project? you will be giving me just 40% of your winnings. due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount.Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning.

I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond to e-mail:wwilcox37(a)admin.in.th