From: Lisha on
When I'm in Excel I must be hitting a key combination that creates havoc for
me. Everything will be working fine and out of nowhere when I try to choose
a symbol using the Shift + any number key....I get some wierd symbol instead
of the symbol on the keyboard. In order to stop this I have to close out of
Excel completely and come back in and it's fine.

Is there Any way I could undo what I did without closing Excel?
AND Do you know what I did to cause it to do that?
From: John on
Hi Lisha
I had the same problem because I use two different language "French & English".
I removed the French settings in Control panel, now using only English US and no
more problem.
I don't know why,and what I did but for no reason it would change the keyboard
to french.
I had to shutdown Excel and reopen it, what a pain!!!
HTH
John