From: Matthias Petermann on
Hi,

around mid December 2009 there was a thread with the same topic as in my
subject on LKML. Initially there were reported click-problems with the
Synaptics Trackpad-Click like it is present with current HP Envy 13 and
15 Notebooks.

Dmitry Torokhov stated some very promising patch sets here in this list
and so far some other persons like Alex Chiang reported success with
them. Especially I refer to [1].

Can anyone give a short update what happens to this patches? Are they
fully merged into 2.6.33-rc8? I tried to match the code of the patch
with it but it looks quite different from my novices eye ;-)

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/12/15/29