From: nicole on
Definitely check out the URL Brian shared-- Slipstick-- it offers great advice and a variety of options to check out.

I use SYNCING.NET to sync my email and calendar appointments from my work PC to my home laptop. They have a free 30 day trial on their website, http://www.syncing.net/en/home.html

Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Outllok
10-Sep-07

Yes. See this: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

On Monday, September 10, 2007 9:54 PM
MA wrote:

Outllok
Can I synchronize home Outlook calendar with office Outloook cal?

On Monday, September 10, 2007 11:13 PM
Brian Tillman wrote:

Re: Outllok
Yes. See this: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

WPF Customized Find Control for FlowDocuments
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/233d3397-0388-473c-8473-721a40cf910c/wpf-customized-find-contr.aspx
From: Rose Martorell on
Perhaps you can assist me in where to get assistance in subscribing to a web
calendar thru my Windows Mail account. When I attempt to do that it asks for
a username and password before I can access the download. I don't even know
what password it is looking for. It says 'calendars.outlook.microsoft.com'
in the window.
I guess this might have to do with my security settings, but I wasn't able
to get assistance from my OEM for the computer and would have to pay $$ for
microsoft help.

thanks,
Rose

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
if you are using the microsoft office.com service, you need to use your live
id (aka windows passport)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?