From: Judokid on
So I just ended up switching time zones from Central to Eastern. I currently
have my iPod Touch synced with my Outlook in Calendars and whenever I put in
an event and sync it with my Outlook, the time seems to get pushed ahead by 2
hours of all the events that I put into my iPod. This also goes the other
way too. If I put in the actual time and sync it with my iPod, it pushes the
new events that I have back 2 hours.

However, all of my events before have stayed the same. Could anyone tell me
what is happening?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
what time zone is set in outlook and what time zone is on the ipod? both
need to be the same. Any appointments created before the move will need
moved with the time zone mover tool. There is a link to it at
http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2009/20090309.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Jim5941 on
Note that the timezone is (I think... may vary from model to model)
set in TWO places on the ipod/iPhone:

* Settings->General Settings->Date & Time->Time Zone
(If you can not see an option for a time zone you must turn off Set
Automatically)

* Settings->Mail Contacts Calendars->Time Zone Support

From: philosofer on