From: Karl E. Peterson on
Jack wrote:
> Karl, I am browsing that google link already for the few hours.
> What I can see are just activeX components (shareware for $899 !!!).

Hmmmm, probably oughta add "free" to the query?

>> http://www.google.com/search?q=vb+unicode+controls+free

Seems to return a number of hits. But as I said, I'm not aware of anything that
"everyone" recommends.
--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Jeff Johnson on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)mvps.org> wrote in message

>> Karl, I am browsing that google link already for the few hours.
>> What I can see are just activeX components (shareware for $899 !!!).
>
> Hmmmm, probably oughta add "free" to the query?

You know what I hate about that? All the hits you get because of the text
"free download." Well, duh, of course the DOWNLOAD is free, but the PRODUCT
probably isn't. Argh. Makes me want to beat a marketer to a pulp with a bat.