From: Jack Ryan on

hi ,
Dear I think u can Optimize ur PC ...i also faced dis kinda probs..and
used sum optimization softwares like
Advanced System care,
Advanced System Optimizer,
Registry Reg cure,
Clean my PC,

Right Now I m using Advanced System Optimizer & my PC is wrkn f9..

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-System-Optimizer/3000-2086_4-10345949.html

Thanx

--
Jack Ryan
Jack Ryan's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/238526.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Bob I on
I think the OP would be best advised to avoid that kind of useless and
potentially dangerous malware.

From: Bob I on
I think the OP would be best advised to avoid that useless and