From: Lorin on
VB6SP6
I would like to see what happens in the registry and on the hard disk when I
IDE run, .exe run or install a VB6 application.
Is there some app or apps that will watch all of this and report the changes
being made?
And/or what do I Google for?
What is this monitoring called?

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Lorin wrote:
> VB6SP6
> I would like to see what happens in the registry and on the hard disk when I
> IDE run, .exe run or install a VB6 application.
> Is there some app or apps that will watch all of this and report the changes
> being made?

Filemon:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/systeminformation/filemon.mspx
Regmon: