From: ?loví?ek on
Hallo.

What is message: "System error &H8000FFFF (-2147418113)"

Thank you

From: Chip Pearson on
You need to call the FormatMessage API function to translate the system
error code to descriptive text. I have a procedure on my web site called
GetSystemErrorMessageText that declares all the relevant constants, takes
care of the string buffer handling, and returns a VBA string containing the
error message. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormatMessage.htm .

Dim MsgText As String
Dim ErrNum As Long
ErrNum = &H8000FFFF
MsgText = GetSystemErrorMessageText(ErrNum)
Debug.Print MsgText

In your case, FormatMessage for &H8000FFFF returns "Catastrophic failure".
Not very descriptive. Some BAD happened. Could you post the code that
produces the error?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

From: ?loví?ek on
Code in form:
-------------------------------------
Private Sub cboEnd_Click()
Unload Me
End
End Sub

Private Sub optUvolneniTechnologemAno_Change()
If optUvolneniTechnologemAno Then
lblDatumUvolneni.Visible = True
txtDatumUvolneni.Visible = True
lblUvolnil.Visible = True
cboUvolnil.Visible = True
lblDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = False
txtDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = False
Else
lblDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = True
txtDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = True
lblDatumUvolneni.Visible = False
txtDatumUvolneni.Visible = False
lblUvolnil.Visible = False
cboUvolnil.Visible = False
End If
End Sub

Private Sub optUvolneniTechnologemNe_Change()
If optUvolneniTechnologemNe Then
lblDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = True
txtDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = True
lblDatumUvolneni.Visible = False
txtDatumUvolneni.Visible = False
lblUvolnil.Visible = False
cboUvolnil.Visible = False
Else
lblDatumUvolneni.Visible = True
txtDatumUvolneni.Visible = True
lblUvolnil.Visible = True
cboUvolnil.Visible = True
lblDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = False
txtDuvodNeuvolneni.Visible = False
End If
End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

With mpKarty.Pages("pgKarta1")
.Caption = "Hlavi?ka"
.ControlTipText = "Hlavi?ka operace"
End With
Sheets("Data").Activate
Range("A2").Select
Do
If ActiveCell.Value = Empty Then Exit Do
cboTechnolog.AddItem ActiveCell.Value
cboUvolnil.AddItem ActiveCell.Value
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Loop

End Sub

If you need image of form, send me you e-mail address.
Since book doesn't go save, cannot him send.