From: HKL on
I've noticed when I reply to emails, the font defaults to "Variable
Width". In set-up under: Tools > Options > Composition > General tab,
I have things set to ''HTML'' and ''Arial'' font.

Yet when I compose email, it defaults to "Variable Width" font.

Looking for guidance on what I'm missing in set-up to have all emails --
whether original or replies to received emails -- in Arial font.

Thanx!
From: Ed Mullen on
HKL wrote:
> I've noticed when I reply to emails, the font defaults to "Variable
> Width". In set-up under: Tools > Options > Composition > General
> tab, I have things set to ''HTML'' and ''Arial'' font.
>
> Yet when I compose email, it defaults to "Variable Width" font.
>
> Looking for guidance on what I'm missing in set-up to have all emails
> -- whether original or replies to received emails -- in Arial font.
>
> Thanx!
Sorry to tell you but it works for me.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

From: Brian Gregory [UK] on
"HKL" <herbwx(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> I've noticed when I reply to emails, the font defaults to "Variable
> Width". In set-up under: Tools > Options > Composition > General tab, I
> have things set to ''HTML'' and ''Arial'' font.
>
> Yet when I compose email, it defaults to "Variable Width" font.
>
> Looking for guidance on what I'm missing in set-up to have all emails --
> whether original or replies to received emails -- in Arial font.

I'm confused.
Arial is a variable width font.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)