From: Tim Wescott on
Vladimir Vassilevsky wrote:

> Codefragment wrote:
>
>> Can someone tell me the difference between these two?
>
> I can, but I won't tell you.
>
>> My guess is that
>> T1CMPR initializes the compare value while CMPR1 allows you to change the
>> value.
>
> My guess is that you should go and read the manual.

Pile -o- manuals. This is TI.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com
From: Rune Allnor on
On 16 apr, 04:35, Tim Wescott <t...(a)seemywebsite.now> wrote:

***YOU*** were accusing ***ME*** of being grumpy...?!?!?

You owe me a beer!

Rune
From: Tim Wescott on
Rune Allnor wrote:
> On 16 apr, 04:35, Tim Wescott <t...(a)seemywebsite.now> wrote:
>
> ***YOU*** were accusing ***ME*** of being grumpy...?!?!?
>
> You owe me a beer!
>
> Rune

Well, come over and get it!

Once you hijack the ship, find out it's draft, and we'll figure out if
you have to stop at Astoria, North Portland, or if you can get all the
way up to the Willamette Falls. Then I'll know where to come pick you up.

Of course the most upstream place to dock a big ship would be North
Portland, but a launch will take you up to the boat ramp at Clackamette
park. That's the most convenient place for me to pick you up, and is
less than a mile from the nearest McMenamins.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com
From: Rune Allnor on
On 16 apr, 19:55, Tim Wescott <t...(a)seemywebsite.now> wrote:
> Rune Allnor wrote:
> > On 16 apr, 04:35, Tim Wescott <t...(a)seemywebsite.now> wrote:
>
> > ***YOU*** were accusing ***ME*** of being grumpy...?!?!?
>
> > You owe me a beer!
>
> > Rune
>
> Well, come over and get it!
>
> Once you hijack the ship, find out it's draft, and we'll figure out if
> you have to stop at Astoria, North Portland, or if you can get all the
> way up to the Willamette Falls.  Then I'll know where to come pick you up.
>
> Of course the most upstream place to dock a big ship would be North
> Portland, but a launch will take you up to the boat ramp at Clackamette
> park.  That's the most convenient place for me to pick you up, and is
> less than a mile from the nearest McMenamins.

Bah!

With the current Icelandic volcano (the ash cloud will hit the US in
forthnight or two) it's far more convenient you get into a coanoe,
ride
the gulf stream, take left at Hitra island, get in the fjord, then
right
up the Nidelva river, bank at Bakklandet and then walk straight up
the
bank and I might **just** - if you're lucky - have two miutes to
spare
to collect the beer at the 'Den Gode Nabo' pub just across the river
from the cathedral.

That one was for real. 'Den Gode Nabo' is the best pub in town.

Rune
From: Rune Allnor on
On 16 apr, 21:14, Rune Allnor <all...(a)tele.ntnu.no> wrote:

> That one was for real. 'Den Gode Nabo' is the best pub in town.

Some images from the pub:

http://www.dengodenabo.com/index.php?p=35-35-32

Probably one of the best beer selections in town; certainly one
of the most fascinating jukeboxes: I have spent more than a few
dozen hours contemplating the bubbles flowing in the frame of
that jukebox... not a single straight angle in the building.

But the food is good! Ridiculously good.

Rune
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Software PLL