From: RAY on
Hi all - I have a 22+ column by 867 row table. Three columns host formulas
on each row that refer to values on the same row. Everything is fine until I
sort and/or filter. Then, the formulas point to other rows, even though the
right values appear on each row. All rows and columns are included in the
table. Can anyone shed some light here? Thanx,
From: Squeaky on
Hi Ray,

My shot in the dark is that you are not sorting or filtering ALL the columns
that contain formulas and values as a whole, or you have formulas with
indirect, count, or other commands that rely on specific placements. What are
examples of your formulas?

Squeaky.