From: jack.smith.sam on
Hi,

I wrote a Java program which connects to SQL Serve 2005 and used
prepared statements. I got the following error:

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: No TDS_RET_STATUS was
found for
the stored procedure output parameters.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot.

From: Dan Guzman on
Are you using the latest version of the jdbc driver? Apparently, there was
an issue with WRITETEXT that was fixed in that version
(http://blogs.msdn.com/angelsb/archive/2006/08/22/713417.aspx). Also, make
sure that you are retrieving all results returned from the proc before you
access the OUTPUT parameters.

--
Hope this helps.

Dan Guzman