From: wilson.abraham on
hai,

we are using exchange 2007 and also POPCON for receving messages .
getting an error messages that
Warning: Mail transfer to Exchange failed, reason: Exchange aborted
receiving the message after 34991 bytes. This is probably due to a
message size limit in the virtual SMTP server..

i set the the size of both default and client as 40MB , but receving
the same message .

please help

From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 01:16:54 -0700 (PDT), wilson.abraham(a)gmail.com
wrote:

>hai,
>
>we are using exchange 2007 and also POPCON for receving messages .
>getting an error messages that
>Warning: Mail transfer to Exchange failed, reason: Exchange aborted
>receiving the message after 34991 bytes. This is probably due to a
>message size limit in the virtual SMTP server..
>
>i set the the size of both default and client as 40MB , but receving
>the same message .
>
>please help

Only ever seen that from POPCON when anti-virus scanners are acting on
the \program files\popcon directory.
From: wilson.abraham on
On Jul 6, 1:49 pm, "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <m...(a)mvps.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 01:16:54 -0700 (PDT), wilson.abra...(a)gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> >hai,
>
> >we are using exchange 2007 and also POPCON for receving messages .
> >getting an error messages that
> >Warning: Mail transfer to Exchange failed, reason: Exchange aborted
> >receiving the message after 34991 bytes. This is probably due to a
> >message size limit in the virtual SMTP server..
>
> >i set the the size of both default and client as 40MB , but receving
> >the same message .
>
> >please help
>
> Only ever seen that from POPCON when anti-virus scanners are acting on
> the \program files\popcon directory.

Hai,

Thanks , i can see in the POPCON dir as tmp message. but i need to
know why its loading as untransfered if it transfered already.
pleas help