From: Krisoijn Links Uit De Baarmoeder Geslingerde Pietlut on
pray God ye may make haste, and come too late

> "WastedScrunt FlashyBroad YoungFleabag" <anon(a)anon.anon> wrote in message
>> relic, go forward, and be choked with thy ambition. Ye pimply
>> summer-fly, thou idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk. Ye censured:
>>
>> G'day. What about you? Are you ready for Berserker 2010, old mate?
>>
>> --
>> itch : n. The feeling of sexual attraction towards his wife which a
>> married man gets on average once every 7 years.
>>

> ...with instructions, absolutely (senility, you now). It is W7 compatible,
> right?

Even me, mate, got it running ;-)

--
You are a dolphin spit. You are a bumblebee pustule. You carp
furuncle. You bullfinch infection. You are a cuttlefish spit. You are

From: Krisoijn Net Uitgescheten Bandiet on
thou art peevish, sullen, forward, proud, disobedient, stubborn,
lacking duty

pray God ye may make haste, and come too late

> "WastedScrunt FlashyBroad YoungFleabag" <anon(a)anon.anon> wrote in message
>> relic, go forward, and be choked with thy ambition. Ye pimply
>> summer-fly, thou idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk. Ye censured:
>>
>> G'day. What about you? Are you ready for Berserker 2010, old mate?
>>
>> --
>> itch : n. The feeling of sexual attraction towards his wife which a
>> married man gets on average once every 7 years.
>>

> ...with instructions, absolutely (senility, you now). It is W7 compatible,
> right?
>

> Even me, mate, got it running ;-)

TEST

--
twittering skidrow bum

From: relic on

"InfertileBucketBroad ToolTwister EasyTownBike"
<conspicuous.working-girl(a)soc.culture.squint-eyed-barf-bag> wrote in message
> relic <relic211(a)cjb.net> wrote:
>

>> "WastedScrunt FlashyBroad YoungFleabag" <anon(a)anon.anon> wrote in message
>>> relic, go forward, and be choked with thy ambition. Ye pimply
>>> summer-fly, thou idle immaterial skein of sleeve silk. Ye censured:
>>>
>>> G'day. What about you? Are you ready for Berserker 2010, old mate?
>>>
>>> --
>>> itch : n. The feeling of sexual attraction towards his wife which a
>>> married man gets on average once every 7 years.
>>>

>> ...with instructions, absolutely (senility, you now). It is W7
>> compatible, right?
>
> Most certainly it is. I'll email you the link, shortly.
>
> I have no documentation yet so you'll have to rely on email to me.

That's probably better anyway.

From: uɐɯ ɐɥɔʇıɐpɐʞ on
relic, die and be damned, ye finch egg. Ye tongueless amorous
surfeiter, I know thou art a pitiable coward dog. Ye slurred:

> "InfertileBucketBroad ToolTwister EasyTownBike"
> <conspicuous.working-girl(a)soc.culture.squint-eyed-barf-bag> wrote in
> message news:bt9hhr$xsv$3(a)alt.sluts.self-harm...
>> relic <relic211(a)cjb.net> wrote:
>>

>>> "WastedScrunt FlashyBroad YoungFleabag" <anon(a)anon.anon> wrote in
>>> message news:XIQt9Xum0nNQo9f8kiN3D6f_VGA2DCx0(a)alt.collecting.wetspot...

>>> ...with instructions, absolutely (senility, you now). It is W7
>>> compatible, right?
>>
>> Most certainly it is. I'll email you the link, shortly.
>>
>> I have no documentation yet so you'll have to rely on email to me.
>
> That's probably better anyway.

You hace mail.

--
spunk : n. 1. Semen; seed. 2. Spirit; pluck. 3. Aus. Good looking man;
dish; hunk. 4. Tinder made from fungus.

From: Field Marshal Eugene Brookshaw-Sengermodging, RVM QGM on
"pissing bareback-rider; doesn't wear underpants; has a strong,
overpowering desire to take alcohol"

> Krisoijn Links Uit De Baarmoeder Geslingerde Pietlut
> <dokterbill(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> pray God ye may make haste, and come too late
>>

>>> "WastedScrunt FlashyBroad YoungFleabag" <anon(a)anon.anon> wrote in
>>> message

>>> ...with instructions, absolutely (senility, you now). It is W7
>>> compatible,
>>> right?
>>>

>> Even me, mate, got it running ;-)
>
> <big cheesy grin>
>
> The end of the world is nigh!
2012
<aside>
TEST

--
Never tell a man you can read him through and through; most people
prefer to be thought enigmas; Marchioness Townsend