From: Christopher Andrew on
For your Attention,

I am contacting you once more on behalf of the Trustees and Executors of
the estate of late Dr Maurice Wohl, as you
have not responded to my previous mail.
I therefore contact you again with this same email as written in the
will as it appears to be the only option for us to
get through to you.

This is to inform you that we are in the process of finalizing the
execution of the Will and Last Testament of late Dr.
Maurice Wohl.
For your information, your name is written in the will as one of the
beneficiaries.
Do contact me via my official email below for more clarification.

Sincerely,

Christopher Andrew.
Andrews & Lawyers LLP.
1 Flavian Road, Nettleham Road,