From: Jennifer E on
Hi,

I'm trying to create an IF AND Today() function. The difficulties I'm
having with this is that when I enter the TODAY() portion of the function the
result is the either the units that have scheduled a date, but the date is
both before and after TODAY(), or it's the units that have not scheduled a
date. I cannot get the result of the dates that have already occurred or
are equal to TODAY().

My current formula is:

=IF(AND($C13=$B$13,$BV13>TODAY()),$CJ13,"")

Thanks so much:)

Jennifer
From: tompl on
$BV13>TODAY() limits the results to only the values in column CJ that have a
future date in column BV. What exactly do you want?

Tom

From: tompl on
If what you want is to return a value only if column C = column E and a date
(any date) has been entered into column BV, then this formula might work for
you:
=IF(AND($C13=$B$13,isnumber($BV13)),$CJ13,"")
or