From: idbeholda on
The new version of TT Livescan is up and running, with default
executable packer analysis included in each scan. Within the next
week or so, I will be adding in an ability to create executable
whitelists (both local and cloud). The download size is now
approximately 90KB.

http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar

Enjoy.
From: Dustin Cook on
idbeholda <idbeholda(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:6817d18d-885c-4a81-816f-
43a29115901f(a)p2g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

> The new version of TT Livescan is up and running, with default
> executable packer analysis included in each scan. Within the next

So.. is this one an actual free program, or another 15 day trial?

It would be nice if you'd clarify that on your posts.

> week or so, I will be adding in an ability to create executable
> whitelists (both local and cloud). The download size is now
> approximately 90KB.

90kilobytes for such.. protection.. What did you write this in?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: idbeholda on
On May 15, 5:06 pm, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> idbeholda <idbeho...(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:6817d18d-885c-4a81-816f-
> 43a291159...(a)p2g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:
>
> > The new version of TT Livescan is up and running, with default
> > executable packer analysis included in each scan.  Within the next
>
> So.. is this one an actual free program, or another 15 day trial?
>
> It would be nice if you'd clarify that on your posts.
>
> > week or so, I will be adding in an ability to create executable
> > whitelists (both local and cloud).  The download size is now
> > approximately 90KB.
>
> 90kilobytes for such.. protection.. What did you write this in?
>
> --
> "Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
> this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

The security suite itself has been trialware for almost 2 years. TT
Livescan is simply an online scanner. Not sure how else to clarify
that. As for your question as to what it's written in, it's written
in the same thing that it's always been written in... VB6.