Prev: old ic pinouts
Next: ORCAD
From: Bill on
One way to say your money from higher income taxes is by investing in
Limited Partnerships.

The Limited Partnership tax shelter is the most widely used business
vehicle today by wealthy individuals. The business expenses
associated with first year start-ups generates the tax deduction for
you. You then participate in future earnings in future accounting
years.

I set up Limited Partnerships custom tailored for individuals
annually. Some examples follow:

Contact me anytime for a review of your project and/or for information
about my media or real estate development projects.

2009 is about to close. Your investment must be made in 2009 and the
capital must be expensed-out this year for a 2009 deduction. the
amount of deduction can be up to the total amount of your initial
capital contribution into the Limited Partnership.

Naturally, you have plenty of time for 2010 and future years. But, if
you are faced with a higher income tax in 2009, invest in 2009. In
general the following applies to most cases:

In most high income professions and career fields, you often have
respectable earnings
without any tax deductions by which you can save yourself from paying
high income taxes.
Consider doing what the wealthy do as a normal course of business.
They invest in Limited Partnerships that generate a first year INCOME
TAX DEDUCTION. They enjoy future earnings after the first year.
Whether you invest in real estate, create inventions or produce
television shows like I do, the methods and practices are the same.

The important thing to remember is to follow the guidelines set forth
by the IRS so that your Limited Partnership investment is in fact an
approved deductible business expense situation and the paperwork is
correct and filed on time.

My profession is advertising, film and television production. I am an
artist, fine art dealer, designer and inventor. I am one of the
founders of the home video industry of the 1970s. I continue to
produce television programs and commercials for major International
clients.

I often use Limited Partnerships to raise capital as well as to
shelter income from taxes.
I started a computer networking business in the 1960s that became part
of the Internet.
Since the 1970s, I have set up Limited Partnerships for clients
desiring to shelter taxable income by investing in creation or
purchase of assets that generate future profits. My first partnerships
purchased and developed real estate. When, I started by first media
business in the 1980s, I relied upon the Limited Partnership concept
as well.

Money otherwise paid out-of-pocket for taxes is now invested in a
profit potential asset. In my case I invest in media related products
like artist music recordings, television shows, infomercials, special
interest and educational programming.

If you want to save your tax money you should consider investing now.
Whether you need a special limited partnership for yourself or
consider investing in one of my projects, you will accomplish saving
your hard-earned earnings from higher income taxes. and, best of all,
you will have made a wise investment instead of just losing the money
as another tax.

YOUR PROJECT

Create and take your invention to market. This applies to anything
where capital is required and individuals need a first year (and
future) income tax deduction. The deduction is generated from initial
and going-forward capital that is expensed-out for business expenses
associated with formation of a venture; old or new project, R & D,
manufacturing, marketing and/or expansion of your business plan - even
paying someone to write your business plan is a deductible business
expense. Keep an open mind and just do it. Put your money into the
deal and get others to invest with you. The benefits will fall into
place for everyone according to the Limited Partnership structure. I
can assist for a fee and/or manage the partnership as General Partner
for a share of future earnings.

ONE OF MY MEDIA PROJECTS is creating new television shows that allow
customers to place content on my shows for $100 per minute.

ABOUT US: Our 25 year old media business overview:

1. profitable
2. $2.3 million in assets
3. $5,000 liabilities
4. high profit margins
5. owners take no salaries
6. compensation is profit sharing
7. sales reps earn 10% to 20%
8. hundreds of programs produced and owned

Investors, equity owners, management and sales representatives are
compensated based upon performance. We pay no regular salaries. Most
people who work for me are independent contractors and are compensated
with lump sum monthly pay, profit sharing, royalties, sales
commissions and/or hourly pay.

Funding of new television showcases is underway. We offer Royalty and
Profit Sharing. $6,000 capital contribution required - earns $600
monthly Royalty and/or 30% Profit Sharing, which ever is the higher
amount earned monthly. Other investment ranges begin at $1000 and
top-out at $100,000, per project. A "project" may generate one or
more completed programs or music recordings (i.e., a series TV show
and/or music album with many tracks).

Our proprietary TV Showcases are 30 minute long and featuring customer
placed content; real estate, automobiles, boating, fine art, jewelry,
equestrian events, fashion, music, yachts, travel, or other subjects.
We charge customers $100 per minute, per show. This is where the
earnings are derived to share as Profit Sharing for investors and/or
Royalties for talent, investors and others. Earnings are generated
and shared monthly and continue for as long as a venture is
financially viable. We have programs created in the 1980s that are
still generating income to share.

Our overall goal is to produce shows that are marketable and have
earnings potential.
We also produce proprietary shows and commercials for customers.

Bill Myers
800.927.2949
bill(a)vdoaktv.net
www.vdoaktv.net (see the "Media Products" page and click on "TV Shows"