From: Man T on
I am using Visual Web Developer 2010 Express edition.
This tools has NO tab controls come with it but I am thinking of buying a
third-party component. Any recommendation for tab controls?

I have a main page, my planning is put 5 tabs on it, and there will be 10
radionbuttons on each of the tab.
User can select one radiobutton on each tab.
There is a OK button.
The possible scenario:

- main page, user CAN select one radiobutton on each tab
- user can browser the tabs back and forth
- click the OK button
- depends on the current tab and selected radiobutton, browser goes to
another web page
- click the OK button on page 2
- the main page will be shown
- main page need to show the current tab and selected radiobutton that WAS
selected

Is that possible?

From: Cubaman on
On Jul 5, 11:54 am, "Man T" <alanpltse_NOS...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I am using Visual Web Developer 2010 Express edition.
> This tools has NO tab controls come with it but I am thinking of buying a
> third-party component. Any recommendation for tab controls?
>
> I have a main page, my planning is put 5 tabs on it, and there will be 10
> radionbuttons on each of the tab.
> User can select one radiobutton on each tab.
> There is a OK button.
> The possible scenario:
>
> - main page, user CAN select one radiobutton on each tab
> - user can browser the tabs back and forth
> - click the OK button
> - depends on the current tab and selected radiobutton, browser goes to
> another web page
> - click the OK button on page 2
> - the main page will be shown
> - main page need to show the current tab and selected radiobutton that WAS
> selected
>
> Is that possible?

Maybe you could use the tab control included in Ajax Controls Toolkit.
Take a look at:
http://www.asp.net/ajax/ajaxcontroltoolkit/Samples/Tabs/Tabs.aspx
It's free.
From: 3P on