From: sacgar on
am looking to partition my table for 52 weeks (Per week) , could you please
help the best way to achieve that in SQL 2005/2008?

Thanks!!

From: Jay on
How many partitions do you currently have?

How many hard drives do you have?

How many rows will you be inserting each week?

From: Greg Low (MVP) on
A good resource would be this whitepaper recently published by Microsoft
(and written by Ron Talmage from Solid Quality):
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd578580.aspx

HTH,

Greg

From: Hugo Kornelis on
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:57:01 -0800, sacgar wrote:

> am looking to partition my table for 52 weeks (Per week) , could you please
>help the best way to achieve that in SQL 2005/2008?
>
>Thanks!!

Hi sacgar,

You asked the same question two days ago, and you got several good