From: Luigi on
Hi,
in SQL Server 2000, I can't use stored procedure to populate a table
variable (@MyTable). The error is:

Execute cannot be used as a source of a table variable

How can I solve?

PS
I my stored procedure I have also Insert statement nested.

Thanks in advance.

Luigi
From: Plamen Ratchev on
You can use temp table instead of table variable (or go the long way and user INSERT EXEC with temp table and then
insert to the table variable using the temp table as source).

--
Plamen Ratchev
http://www.SQLStudio.com
From: Luigi on
"Plamen Ratchev" wrote:

> You can use temp table instead of table variable (or go the long way and user INSERT EXEC with temp table and then
> insert to the table variable using the temp table as source).

Ok, I'll try. Thank you Plamen.

Luigi