From: TXC64 on
Has anyone had any luck getting 64NAV to run with 64HDD PRO?
I've tried everything I can think of but 64NAV hangs as soon as it
announces that it is inspecting my system configuration (or something
to that effect).
I noticed that 64HDD registers a drive error 31 (which I believe means
incorrect command).
Technically I am using the 128 version of 64HDD PRO but I don't think
that changes anything... and, yes, I am running the C128 in C64 mode.
No fast loaders either.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Tim
From: Nick on
On Apr 11, 2:47 pm, TXC64 <timothyma...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck getting 64NAV to run with 64HDD PRO?

Hi Tim,

Alan who wrote this great utility is a JiffyDOS/PwrLoad user. From
what I was able to work out, the issue seems to be related to a
command issued by dot.BASIC which works fine if you have JiffyDOS as
the C64 kernal, but not if you are using a stock machine.

Cheers,
Nick
From: TXC64 on
Thanks for the reply!

I've never messed with JiffyDOS but this will give me a reason to.

Thanks again,
Tim

Pages: 1
Prev: Pet 3016