From: pers on
Hi all
I have a main server with some agents which each agent acts like a server.
in each agent SqlServer is installed.
How can I integrate all agents's data into main server.
I know a solution is to merge them.
Is there a better way to merge them ??
thanks in advance

From: Uri Dimant on
pers
What is the vesrion of SQL Server are you using?

From: pers on
SqlServer 2005

From: Uri Dimant on
pers
You mean agent=server? Server has many databases/logins/jobs and ect?
So backup all user databases,script out logins/jobs/mp... and recreate on
the main server...

From: pers on
I want to integrate them immediately.
SSIS is a good way?