Prev: Graphing
Next: letters
From: Haji Abdul Samad Banna on

From: "JT" JT on
help help
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

"Haji Abdul Samad Banna" <abdulsamad.banna(a)teletec.com.pk> wrote in message

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:39:49 -0500, "JT" <JT Johnson(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>help help
>hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
>
>"Haji Abdul Samad Banna" <abdulsamad.banna(a)teletec.com.pk> wrote in message

JT and Haji, if you have questions about Microsoft Access then
microsoft.public.access is a good place to ask. The 3rdpartyusrgrp forum is
pretty much defunct and is inappropriate. Neither place is appropriate for
questions about TeleTec Mobiles, nor for screaming for help.

We're all unpaid volunteers here; Microsoft provides the newsgroup but rarely
or never monitors it.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1