From: J.F. Cornwall on
Friends, my ISP is jumping on the bandwagon of abandoning their news
service (effective June 30th). Plus, we're in the middle of getting
ready for a move cross-country, so I am going to bid adieu to Usenet for
a while. Should you ever see a userid of "RoxnDox" coming from gmail,
that'll be me. It's been a good long ride with this eddress, but the
times they are a'changin! Look for me in a few months...

And thanks to all the gurus on this group for all the answers to all the
questions I've asked over the years. Especially the dumb questions!

Jim Cornwall
From: Lynn McGuire on
> Friends, my ISP is jumping on the bandwagon of abandoning their news service

Use the free usenet access (text only) from http://eternal-september.org/ .

Lynn
From: J.F. Cornwall on
Lynn McGuire wrote:
>> Friends, my ISP is jumping on the bandwagon of abandoning their news
>> service
>
> Use the free usenet access (text only) from
> http://eternal-september.org/ .
>
> Lynn

I probably will, but for now there are far too many things to deal with
around the house...

Jim