From: Stephen Hansen on
Please ignore, sorry about wasted post. Having a posting issue, need to
test.

La de la la. Nothing to see here, move along.

--

... Stephen Hansen
... Also: Ixokai

From: John Bokma on
Stephen Hansen <me+list/python(a)ixokai.io> writes:

> Please ignore, sorry about wasted post. Having a posting issue, need
> to test.

If you mean with post Usenet, there are several groups dedicated to
testing...

--
John Bokma j3b

From: Stephen Hansen on
On 6/26/10 11:11 AM, John Bokma wrote:
> Stephen Hansen<me+list/python(a)ixokai.io> writes:
>
>> Please ignore, sorry about wasted post. Having a posting issue, need
>> to test.
>
> If you mean with post Usenet, there are several groups dedicated to
> testing...

I know. I don't access this forum via usenet, but via python-list.

--

... Stephen Hansen
... Also: Ixokai