From: Yotta Meter on
Yes, I see the speed up as well.

I was using 1.8.5 and got the TestImplArchFile::PASSTHROUGH_EXCEPTIONS'
undefined error, but switched over to 1.8.7 and it worked like a champ.

I passed nil into the backtrace, when getting large amounts of errors
it's easier to limit the failure communication to just the message. By
adding a qualifier on the assert_equal I can then grep the output to get
just the messages I need to scan quickly.

The problem is were dealing with errors that span across multiple
departments, so it's not an 'always working' assumption, it's more like
'always broken'.

Thanks for the additional help.