From: Ken S. Tucker on
On Nov 23, 6:56 pm, "Jay R. Yablon" <jyab...(a)nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> I have now finished the complete, exact, yang Mill intergation by parts,
> and posted it at:
>
> http://jayryablon.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/yang-mills-paper-13.pdf
>
> Has anyone seen this result before?
>
> I next plan to move to momentum space and invert and calculate the
> Yang-Mills propagators.

Yes, I'll move this article to reference.
http://physics.trak4.com/GR_Charge_Couple.pdf
so we have a common rudimentary basis for the
unification of gravitation and electricity, to start.
Now move part of Eq.(4) to this,
((S^2 = X^2 + ab, is Eq(4)))

ab = 2ab + ai*bi, where ai and bi are complex.
(i = sqrt(-1)).

We can also use, ab + ai*bi/2 + ab/2 ...to form
complex harmonics, along the lines of Fourier,
to form a sort of virtual field.

Eq.(4) contains the important characteristic
X dX = S dS,
to enable one to go from Eucidean (X) to Non
Euclidean (S), seamlessly.

In a Euclidean geometry, Cartesian geometry is
globally available, therefore permit me to write,

X^2 = d_uv x^u x^v = d^u_v x_u x^v etc...

{u,v =0,1,2,3}

where d^u_v is the Kronecker delta tensor,
and (this is important) is true to be {1 or 0}
in a Euclidean space, meaning we can use

X^2 = d(u,v) x(u) x(v) ,

with disregard to covariant-contravariant consider-
ations.

Now, allow me to suggest re-writing Eq.(4) in this
expanded fashion,

S^2 = g_uv x^u x^v =

= d_uv x^u x^v + (A_u B_v) x^u x^v

= X^2 + ab

Re-iterating, X, dX and "ab" are known as are the x^u
therefore we can solve for S^2 and find the g_uv, as
a relation to "a" and "b" , the minimum resolution is
defined by the locations of "a" and "b".

The quantity "ab" is the *departure* from Euclidean
space, and has units of action "h", equal to charge^2,
in accord with the EFE's.

So the next mission is to find a metric to reproduce

(A_u B_v) x^u x^v = 2ab + ai*bi.

That sounds reasonable to me, because finding a
wave equation/probability equation relating the
naked charges "a" and "b" might just unify our
unified gravitation/electricity with wave mechanics.
Regards
Ken S. Tucker
kxsxt8