From: hsvgal on
When I try typing a C or an R with parenteses, I keep getting symbols when I
hit enter. Can anyone help.
From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out Tools>AutoCorrect....delete these entries from the list...

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Tools|Auto correct options

Enter (c) in the Replace box and delete the entry.
Repeat for (r)

Mike

From: Peo Sjoblom on
Another way is to press space and then ctrl plus z
--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"hsvgal" <hsvgal(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try typing a C or an R with parenteses, I keep getting symbols
> when I
> hit enter. Can anyone help.

Pages: 1
Prev: SUMIF or SUMPRODUCT ?????????