From: Dave Peterson on
3 columns
1 column
3 columns
1 column
3 columns
1 column
(and on and on and on)

right?

I'd put this in D1:
=A2

Put this in D2:
=NA()

Select D1:D2 (both cells!) and drag down as far as your data goes.

(Give it a glance to make sure that the data looks right before you continue.

Then select column D
Edit|copy
Edit|Paste special|Values

Select column D (again if you have to)
Ctrl-g (or F5 or edit|goto)
Special|Check constants, but only check Errors (uncheck the other options).

This will change the selection to just the cells with errors.
Rightclick on one of the cells
Entire row

--

Dave Peterson