From: troy23 on
I have a form bound to a query. It loads fine.

On that form there is a text box which does a DLookup to sum and get a
total from another query. It only shows the result if I click on the
text box. It should show as soon as the form loads.

Pls help

From: Salad on
troy23 wrote:
> I have a form bound to a query. It loads fine.
>
> On that form there is a text box which does a DLookup to sum and get a
> total from another query. It only shows the result if I click on the
> text box. It should show as soon as the form loads.
>
> Pls help

Does your ControlSource for that field look something like
=Dlookup("FieldName","TableName","ID = 1")
or something else?
From: troy23 on
The query actually filters on the ID so the text box just says Dlookup
("[TotalPaid]","qryPaymentsTotals")

This works fine in all other versions of Access, but not in 2007.

From: troy23 on
This is now solved - I installed Service Pack 2 and it solved the
issue.

Thanks