From: DavidC on
Does anyone know of a way to send a text message from an aspx page? We are
doing email just fine and some of our customers would like to be contacted
via text message. Any help or links would be appreciated.
--
David
From: Cubaman on
On Aug 28, 3:40 pm, DavidC <dlch...(a)lifetimeinc.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way to send a text message from an aspx page?  We are
> doing email just fine and some of our customers would like to be contacted
> via text message.  Any help or links would be appreciated.
> --
> David

You need special hardware for this. Or maybe pay for third part
service.
Here is an example:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/database/SMS_message_from_SQL.aspx
Best regards.