From: MAX on
Hello
I don't know if there is a code that keeps a word ( for example FOOTBALL)
running from left to the right of the cell.
I appriciate even a small help.

Thanks in advance
From: Gord Dibben on
Where would you like it to run to?

English and most other languages run left to right.

Middle East countries usually run right to left.

There are various methods of text alignment in cell formatting>alignment.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: ryguy7272 on
Put your text in Cell B20 and run this code:

Sub ANIM()
st = " " & Range("B20") & " "
i = 0
While True
Range("B21").Value = Mid(st, i Mod Len(st) + 1, 10)
For j = 1 To 300000
k = k + 1
Next j
i = i + 1
Wend
End Sub

--
Ryan---

From: Gary Brown on
Try this...
'/=================================================
Sub Macro1()
Dim i As Integer, j As Integer
Dim x As Integer, y As Integer
'
x = 10 'indent 10 times
y = 5 'perform process 5 times

For j = 1 To y
For i = 1 To x
'wait 1 second between indent
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:01"))
'indent
Selection.InsertIndent 1
Next i
'un-indent same # of times you
' indented to start again
Selection.InsertIndent -x
Next j

End Sub

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: MAX on
Thank you for your help.
I want this in cell A105 and I am using English language.