From: Jim Bunton on
Dear Tony,
Thank you for your response to my posting.

During searching for solutions to my problem I came accross the link below
which includes an example of an Access email application which I thought you
may find interesting. I haven't had the opportunity to get ito the ins and
ous of it completely yet but it's functionality on the send email issue is
quite impressive. If, like me, your German doesn't extend much beyond
getting a refreshing drink I don't think you'll find it a problem!

http://www.freeaccess.de/downloaddetails.asp?id=19

Best wishes

Jim Bunton